Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Seafood Noodles.


This coffee shop selling seafood noodles is on the same row as the renowned Yu Ai Seafood Noodle in Segambut. Someone told me that this is the first seafood noodle stall in Segambut but I'm not so sure about this. Not interested to find out, more interested in the food.

So, I had curry seafood noodle and Elayne had the clear soup version. Although we asked for small bowl, when the food arrived the bowl looks big enough to be shared among 2 person.


There's lots of seafood in them, prawns, fish meat, squids, clams, mussels. The soup is very tasty, natural sweetness of the seafood. For RM11.50 a bowl it is a good deal I would say but the next time I think I want to share a bowl with someone as I couldn't finish the whole bowl alone.

By the way, they also have BBQ chicken and pork rice. Looks good but I didn't try them. Perhaps another time.

No comments: